It seems there is nothing uglier formed fat deposits on the sides. Especially when it’s summer outside, and you’re in stylish jeans and a T-shirt. Ugly looks and protrudes from under the dress of the belly.
It is important to say that fat in this zone is not accidentally considered the most insidious. It is he who appears among the first, and leaves one of the last. One diet and exercise for the press will not cope with this difficult task. In the fight against fat deposits on the sides it is important to use all possible methods of struggle.
Most often this problem is pursued by the fair sex with O-, and also H-shaped types of figures. Among the possible owners of such an unpleasant problem are all lovers of sweets and employees in offices that lead a sedentary lifestyle and often endure stresses.
Also, fat around the waist can be formed as a result of hormonal causes or associated with metabolic disorders.
To deal effectively with such trouble as fat on the sides, it is important …
- Correctly eat, limiting carbohydrates
- Adhere to the drinking regime
- Exercise and aerobic exercise
- Doing massages
- Intensively moisturize the skin
- To carry out stress prevention
Diet in the fight against fat at the waist
If you really dream of becoming slimmer, first of all you will need to tidy your own meals.
One of the main rules for this will be – sufficient water intake all day. You can drink both pure water, and water with a slice of lemon, teas on herbs, or other drinks. Such drinks should not contain sugar and caffeine. The required volume of water for each age will be different. This takes into account the weight and temperature of the air.
However, on average, it is recommended to consume from one and a half to two liters of water daily. Water is an essential component in the breakdown of fats, as well as in the process of maintaining the elasticity of the skin.
In addition, carbohydrates should be removed from the diet. Fats on the waist may be delayed by feeding, which contains a lot of starch and sugar. These products are perfectly replaced with heat-treated or raw vegetables, whole grains, desserts with fructose, or dried fruits.
You may also like to read: Heavy sweating to burn fat, is it true that work?
It is also important to understand that the stomach can not be tightened if your intestines are over saturated with food. Be sure to reduce the possibility of serving. It is important that about half of the volume is occupied by vegetables.
Another of the rules for those who want to quickly say goodbye to fat at the waist is a lower intake of salt. It is the presence of salt in the food that contributes to the appearance of fat and the appearance of puffiness. If you dream of a flat belly, be sure to give up salt-rich snacks.
Exercises in the fight against fat on the sides
To find a beautiful tummy without special exercises is unreal. The most effective will be a set of exercises to strengthen the corset muscles, as well as the abdominal press.
A perfect type of fitness for this purpose can be called Pilates. In training, it takes a lot of time to strengthen the corset. However, Pilates also has its drawbacks. Among them – an obligatory presence in the classroom of an instructor.
If you do not have such an opportunity to visit fitness centers, you can do all the necessary exercises at home. It’s really simple and very convenient.
These exercises should be done lying on the floor for one minute each. It is important that the speed is maximum.
- A little pull in your belly. The legs should be bent at an angle of ninety degrees in the knees. Steps should be put on the floor, and hands are placed near the ears. You need to do chest lifts up. The loin should be pressed to the floor. The neck does not need to be clamped. When you do the exercise, you need to look at the ceiling.
- The starting position is the same. However, the legs need to be lifted so that the legs are parallel to the floor. When twisting, try to touch alternately with the elbow of the opposite knee. From the initial position of the legs, straighten so that they are perpendicular to the floor. Then it is necessary to make circular movements with straight legs and clockwise. It is important to ensure that the pelvis remains pressed to the floor.
- You need to lie on your side and bend your legs in your knees. Hands should be behind your head. At the same time, you should tear off the arms and legs from the floor. In this case, it is necessary to twist in the waist.
- The initial position – lying on its side with its legs straight. In doing so, you need to lean on your elbow. Your forearm should remain perpendicular to the trunk, and the feet – crossed. The other hand must necessarily be on the upper thigh. The pelvis needs to be lifted until the body can form a straight line. To lower it is necessary not leading up to 5-6 centimeters up to a floor. Then repeat to the other side.