Every woman wants to look beautiful and impeccable in any situation. But for this you need to look after the skin of the face, neck and décolletage area with the help of cosmetic creams. Only in this way can long remain the most beautiful and desirable in the eyes of men. But in this case, immediately the question arises: How to apply the cream on the face? This will be discussed in this article …
Many do not pay much attention to this, and even in vain, because the correct effect depends on the correct application of this or that cosmetic remedy. And in order for it to be maximum it is necessary to strictly adhere to the following recommendations.
By observing them, you can not only significantly improve the condition of your skin, but also avoid the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks in the future.
- Firstly, always, before applying the cream on the face skin, thoroughly clean it with the help of special tools for this.
- Secondly, to ensure that the cream is well absorbed and has the proper effect, it should be applied strictly to dry skin and massage movements are necessary. Do not pinch or knead your skin, otherwise you may not get the effect you expect. If you doubt how to apply the cream properly and are afraid to do something wrong, then in this case pay attention to the pictures, on which specially marked massage lines, following which you will not make mistakes.
- Thirdly, it is very important that the amount of cream applied to your skin is optimal, since its lack or overabundance does not bode well. In general, the required amount directly depends on the degree of fat content of the cream, therefore, if the cream is very fat, then you will be enough and a small droplet to smear your face and neck, otherwise just squeeze a little more.
- Fourthly, before applying the cream slowly, but carefully rub your skin with the tips of your fingers.
- Fifth, know that the most delicate skin is in the area around the eyes, so you need to be extremely cautious at the time of applying to her cosmetic. For everything to go well, apply the cream with small finger tapping around the eyelids, while reducing your movements to the nose, so you not only distribute the product evenly, but also do not damage the delicate skin.
- Sixthly, if you regularly use facial masks, then after applying them, do not forget that your face needs moisturizing, so always apply the cream.
- Seventh, the day cream is applied, at least half an hour before you go out into the street, as for the night, it is applied strictly two hours before bedtime.
- Eighth, so that your skin is not used to this or that remedy from time to time it needs to be changed. Perhaps in this way, you can even find a better cream than the one you used before.
You may also like to read: How to treat dry facial skin
Will these recommendations help?
In general, if you exactly follow all of the above recommendations, your face will be able to stay healthy and young for a long time, and the question of how to apply the cream will never excite you again.
Of course, at first you, most likely with unaccustomed, will forget one or another rule in the application, but eventually everything will be remembered, and you will not be able to do otherwise. And for now, just try to correctly implement all the above recommendations.
What else do you need to know to keep your face in good condition?
It is very important to be responsible for choosing a particular cosmetic. Therefore, always pay attention to the instruction, it usually indicates the age for which the cream you choose is suitable. It is very important that your age coincides with the age category of the cream, because the components that make up the funds for those over thirty are significantly different from those over twenty.
Otherwise, your wrong choice may not be the best way to affect the skin. The resulting reaction can be both positive and negative, and in order to avoid the appearance of the latter, it is necessary to strictly observe certain rules both in the choice of the agent and in its application.