1. Eat something high in protein before going to bed. This helps your blood sugar stay more level.
2. Have sips of ice water as the urge to purge strikes. Many women say that this helps them keep meals down as well.
3. Avoid foods and smells that seem to trigger nausea. Sometimes this will be nearly every food or every smell.
4. Ginger; tea, cookies, even the spice can be helpful in preventing nausea.
5. Smaller frequent meals can also help keep an ailing belly at bay.
6. Peppermint, either smelling it in an aromatherapy form or sipping the tea can help curb nausea. It’s also known to help with sagging energy levels.
7. Try peanut butter or other protein snack before rising from your bed.
8. A teaspoon of cider vinegar in a cup of warm water has been said to be very effective in combating morning sickness.
9. Take a deep breath. It might be mind over matter sometimes.