Exercise to lose weight is one of the best decisions we can take, exercise and diet will help us in the fight against the scale.
The best exercises to lose weight quickly
Sports professionals always advise perseverance to get eliminate those extra kilos and performing physical exercise in general, to improve and maintain fitness and strengthen muscles.
Aerobic or cardiovascular exercise is the most effective way to burn fat and calories. We can classify aerobic exercise to lose weight in three groups:
- Exercises Level 1: here include brisk walking, running, climbing stairs. They are valid for people of all levels though, can be ineffective for people with more muscle strength.
- Exercises Level 2: burn more calories but have more risks than before. They are: stationary bike, elliptical machine, spinning classes, rowing machines, skiing and climbing stairs.
- Exercises Level 3: burn calories but are not suitable for everyone. They are: jumping rope, skating, cycling and skiing.
How much exercise is needed to lose weight?
The more you exercise the more fat is burned, to keep the heart healthy health authorities recommend start by 30 minutes a week until you get to do a minimum of 30 minutes a day, or at least 1 hour three days a week.
Note that we continue burning calories hours after each exercise, for a more effective result can be added exercises to strengthen the muscles.
Is there a more effective time to exercise to lose weight?
There are some differences in the chosen time throughout the day to exercise to lose epso.However, increased metabolism and decreased appetite are achieved regardless of the chosen schedule.
Most people prefer to exercise, early morning or late afternoon and this should be taken into account to enjoy and get more exercise performance.
Just keep in mind that people with heart problems should avoid extreme exercise in the morning, because the risk of heart attack is higher.
Burn calories changing habits
Simply changing lifestyle weight loss is achieved, it is a slower process but in the long run is the most effective way to lose weight.
Some diet tips acquiring healthy habits are:
- Distribute food intake into five meals, with two light one at mid-morning and mid-afternoon. should not skip any meals, and less breakfast.
- Increase consumption and variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Eating whole grains, and replacing refined foods with whole as brown rice, barley, oats, brewer’s yeast, soy lecithin, etc.
- Replace foods high in simple sugars and saturated fats rich in unsaturated other (Omega 3 and Omega 6) fatty acids and fiber.
- Choose sources of low-fat protein like fish, also skinless chicken, turkey and game.
- Avoid or limit dairy or dietary replace low in sugars and fats.
- Drink plenty of water, about two liters a day to remove toxins and keep your body well hydrated.
- Avoid snuff and excessive alcohol consumption.
- The dinner should be light and two hours before bedtime.
- Physical exercise daily, any aerobic activity such as walking, ideal to help you lose those extra kilos and strengthen the cardiovascular system.
To achieve weight loss the intensity of exercise is more important than the duration. Therefore, 5 minutes of intense aerobic exercise a day would be enough to lose weight.
Slimming exercises, such as walking up stairs without stopping, running a few meters, cycling uphill, lifting small weights, and elliptical or spinning increasing resistance, are the best to burn more calories.
Importantly, exercise helps control anxiety attacks especially sweet food, or put another way, exercise helps regulate appetite.