Remove a stain on the skin begins to see the cause that has occurred and applying an external treatment and, if necessary, another inmate.
Different types of stain on the skin are due to changes in pigmentation. The following are some types or classes of spots on the skin and their causes and possible treatments to eliminate them.
Types of skin blemish
- Age spots: They usually appear on the face and hands, which are the most sun-exposed areas.
- Freckles: They are usually born although there are people who over time become more, or less freckled.
- Polka dots: Over time often become darker and tend to have volume.
- White spots: They are usually by de-pigmentation (such as vitiligo)
Causes of skin blemish
- Genetic heritage.
- Hormonal changes.
- Bask in excess.
- Diseases such as vitiligo.
Some home remedies for removing skin blemishes
- Rub the area with a slice of lemon for about 5 minutes. Then avoid sun exposure. You can also do with papaya.
- Try cold compresses (apply for 10 minutes) infusion of plantain.
- Rub the stain on the skin with Aloe Vera oil for 5 minutes, twice a day. We can also do it with the pulp of the leaves.
- Another alternative would rub with a slice of onion. The first time I do it only for one minute (then 5) to see how it tolerate it.
Home de-pigmentation treatment
- We will have a peel or gentle exfoliation about the area we want to clarify. The peeling can be done with superfine salt mixed with almond oil, argan oil or jojoba oil and 2 drops of lemon essential oil. Failing peelings can be used bamboo and jojoba oil of lemon on the market and are very effective for skin whitening in a smooth manner and without irritating.
- When the peeling is carried out should avoid the eye area. Once the peel, clarify skin with warm water.
- After peeling, apply a drop of essential oil of lemon over the stain on the skin, with the help of a cotton swab.
- We will have a massage on the chosen oil stain in question.
- It is advisable to apply a mask de-pigmentation (soft mask + 2 drops of lemon essential oil), it is allowed to act for 10 minutes.
- We must moisturize the area with a nourishing cream at night and sunscreen always on top of the area.
- The de-pigmentation treatment are advised to do so at night, since the essential oil of lemon is photosensitive.
- Always consult your dermatologist. The important thing is to always try to see the causes of skin blemishes, and treat (if possible). That will make the dermatologic treatment is one or the other.
- Do not sunbathe too much, and better with sunscreen. Beware of photosensitive drugs (leed prospects medications that you go to take)
- Using only natural cosmetics.