Pineapple salad is not satisfied to be part of a companion but wants claimed, really, as an appetizing dish itself.
Pineapple is of tropical origin but its cultivation has spread across many different countries, is the family of the bromeliads and we can find in the market at any time of year.
There are many varieties of pineapple and also many ways to consume it: juice, fresh, in syrup or salad.
Ingredients for salad pineapple or pineapple
- 1 pineapple.
- 1 can hearts of palm.
- 1 onion.
- 150 cc. balsamic vinegar.
- 100 cc. oil extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 stalk celery.
Development of pineapple salad
- Peel the pineapple and cut into cubes.
- Cut the sliced hearts of palm.
- Peel the onion and cut it as thin as possible. Let it in a minute hot water and cooled with cold water.
- Place the vinegar in a saucepan and reduce by half. Mixing with the oil. Cut the celery finite.
- Place in a bowl the pineapple in the center. Surround the same with palmettos.
- Place onion around the palmettos.
- Finish by sprinkling celery and seasoning with vinegar vinaigrette.
Pineapple salad is a very healthy way to incorporate this fruit into our diet and thus enjoy many properties and health benefits.
Its rich in vitamin C makes a powerful antioxidant and its use will help us to care and protect our eyes from macular degeneration.