Make yourself a mask of green clay is quite simple and the truth is that the result is usually, in most cases, spectacular.
Mask green clay is one of the clays that arouses more interest to both therapeutic level and at the cosmetic level but can use any good quality green clay.
Benefits of green clay mask
- Highly detoxifying, re-mineralizing and absorbent properties.
- Green clay prevents bacterial and microbial growth, and facilitates the regeneration of cells.
- It is ideal for oily and blemished skin.
Items will we need to develop our mask 100% natural green clay are:
- Green clay, if possible (in tube or powder)
- Essential oils that we choose according to skin type (see formulas below)
- 1 bowl.
- 1 tablespoon (measured soup)
- 1 tablespoon (coffee measure)
- 1 gauze (to cover a facial and neck)
- Rosewater or rosemary water (depending on skin type)
How to make green clay mask
- Pour into a bowl, a tablespoon of hidrolato we choose, a teaspoon of coffee size indicated vegetable oil and 2 drops of essential oils in total.
- Take gauze and dip it into the bowl where we will have previously made the above mixture.
- Apply gauze around the face and neck.
- Apply the clay above the gauze and leave for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecloth and tone the face with rose water and rosemary.
What used according to skin type?
|Skin Type||Hydrolate||Vegetable oil||Essential oils|
|Grease||Romero water||Jojoba oil||2 drops Lavender|
|Acne||Water of roses||Hypericum oil||2 drops of tea tree|
|Mixed||Water of roses||Argan oil or Hypericum||1 drop lavender
1 drop of ylang-ylang
|Sensitive||Water of roses||Almond oil or argan oil||2 drops of roses|
Hydrolats properties used in these formulations
- Romero water: Tonic and firming. Very suitable use in mature skin with wrinkles or sagging.
- Rose Water: Refreshing, soothing and invigorating. Indicated for use in all skin types.
Properties of vegetable oils
- Jojoba oil: Balancing effect of oily skin.
- Hypericum oil: Astringent and regenerating active while circulation effect.
- Argan oil: Anti-aging effect, anti-oxidation and free radicals and combats the appearance of wrinkles.
- Almond Oil: Moisturizing, elasticizing and wrinkle effect.
- Properties of essential oils on the skin
- Lavender essential oil: Balancing and soothing regulator.
- Essential tea tree oil: Antibacterial, it helps fight acne, eczema and has a skin regenerating effect.
- Essential oil of ylang-ylang: Regulates fat, healing, astringent and soothing skin.
- Rose essential oil: Prevents wrinkles, tones tissues, cell re-generator, suitable for fragile or dry skin.